Saturday 25 July 2015

Primark BARGAIN!

Hello my lovelies!

So today I have something slightly different to my usual posts as its not beauty and lifestyle related...

As you can tell from the title, this post is about a little Primark purchase I made a couple of days ago.

Before I begin, let me just say that I know that it's summer in the UK, however let's face it, we're not about to have a tropical heat wave any time soon, so you can get away with a pair of boots on chilly evenings!

Now I saw these beauties in the middle of the sale section and I instantly fell in love with them!


Usually I don't have any luck when I look for footwear as I have teeny tiny size 3 feet (36 for those in Europe), so when I see a shoe that I love, chances are that they won't have it in my size. However, god knows what happened on this day but they had these in my size, and guess what they were only £10! Of course, I couldn't let them slip away so I HAD to have them...BARGAIN!


(Honestly though, how nice are they?!)

think that lately Primark have improved the quality of their clothes and they seem to be having a few nicer bits here and there which is great because they've kept their prices low. Honestly, you wouldn't think these are from Primark! They are also really comfortable to wear and the quality is really good. You could easily find something very similar in New Look for triple the price.

All in all I was super happy with this purchase so I just had to share it with you :)

I hope you liked this post and let me know what you guys think!


❤️

Love, ML x




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your blog! Have nice weekend:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those shoes are gorgeous! Getting so excited for fall fashion :)

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasmine,

      Yes they are and they were so cheap! Me too, it's a good season to dress for :)

      Delete

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig