Saturday 18 July 2015

Cute and cheap DIY home decor


I have wanted to add some decorative touches to my bedroom for quite some time now. So, since summer is finally here, I thought it was about time that I started to change things up a bit.

It had been a while since I had gotten creative and done some DIY activities, so I decided to go and have a look at Hobbycraft to find bits and pieces and look for some inspiration. There was an awful lot to choose from, I honestly think that nowadays you can have so much fun and be creative for just a few pounds.

I picked up some Wicker hearts a pack of dried botanicals and some tacky glue as I wanted to experiment gluing the dried flowers to the hearts to make them look more rustic; with the aim of adding a bit more colour to the plain white.


They were extremely easy to make, in just over 10 minutes I had decorated all 3 hearts that came in the pack, plus a larger heart which I already had in my room.

I loved the end result! I found these hearts really cute and they’re great to add some extra decorative touches around a room.

I will definitely continue hunting for more DIY home decors and inspiration online. I also recommend making your own decors when you can because it’s fun and also helps save those extra pennies.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any ideas for home DIY decors do comment down below!

Thanks for reading :) 

❤️

Love, ML x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig