Saturday 4 July 2015

Benefit "Brow Zings" Eyebrow Kit Review

Hey :)

I know it's a bit late but here I am with another post.

In my last blog post I spoke about my favourite mascara and told you about my love for long lashes. So this time I thought why not stay in theme and speak about eyebrows? 

Before I begin let me say that I know that this brow kit is kind of old and a lot of bloggers have rambled on about it for quite some time. However, since I am new to blogging I thought it would be a good idea for me to give it a try so that I could give you my review. 

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, this is what it looks like: 

Now, let me say that before using this kit I was completely inexperienced with eyebrows. I love long "fake" looking eyelashes but I'm not a fan of obvious fake looking "slug" eyebrows. 

As a beginner, I wasn't willing to invest into new eyebrow brushes so I was looking for something which was easy to use and that would have everything I needed. 


This benefit kit really did tick both of those boxes. The packaging is small and sleek- which is perfect as you can fit into an every day make up bag. It also comes with a hard-angled and blending brush, tweezers and a little "lesson" guide to tell you how to use it. 

On my first trial I had literally given myself an extra 20 minutes spare time to do my make up because I thought it would take me a long time. However, it took me just under 5 minutes to do. 

I would really reccommend this kit for first-time users as it really has the essentials that you would need. 

I chose to go for the "dark" shade as my eye brows are really dark however if unsure it's best to ask the make up consultants at the Benefit counters. 

Most Benefit counters offer to do your make up or even have your eyebrows done. So if you were looking to treat yourself, this could be an option to go for so that you are sure to have the right colour.  

In terms of value for money - At 34,99 euros/ roughly £28.00 I would say that it is fairly good. You only really need a tiny bit of product and it honestly is easy to use. So for those of you who don't mind spending a little bit more to have natural looking eyebrows this is a good one to try. 

Thank you for reading this post and I  hoped it helped :) 

   ❤️

    Love, ML x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig