Monday 13 July 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review


Benefit Cosmetics roller lash by Benefit

As you may have read in my "Go to Mascara" post, I am a sucker for long eye lashes. I love to try out new mascara and when there are new ones on the market I will ALWAYS give them a go.

Having been deceived by the Benefit "They're Real" lashes mascara, I was a bit hesitant to try this new one. However, whilst I was having my eyebrows done at a Benefit stand last month, I noticed that the make-up assistant had amazing long and curly eyelashes. I was intrigued to know what mascara she was using and of course when she told me it was the Benefit "Roller Lash" mascara I was instantly sold!

At the time I was living in Paris (doing a university placement year), so before leaving I made the most out of my Sephora 20% off to try it out. I must say that I have no regrets. This mascara really does curl your lashes and give them a bit of an "umph"

Before


After 


As you can see I naturally have quite long lashes however they are fairly straight. The "Roller Lash" really helped to give them the extra curl just asfter one coat application.
It is also fairly buildable if you wish to add more you can do, however a slight thing to be careful of is "Clumping". I found that after a couple of coats this mascara starts to clump your eyelashes which causes them to become heavy and loose the curl. I think this is due to the plastic wand.

 Personally I find that plastic wands are less effective and they are more prone to clump your lashes.


In terms of value for money- I would say this is on the high end of the price spectrum in terms of it's value. Like I said, it is a really good mascara however I wouldn't pick it over my L'Oreal Volumising mascara which is £10 less. This is because I prefer volumising over defininig mascara.

For those of you who look for length and definition in mascara I recommend this one.


How about you, have you tried the Roller Lash before?

Let me know how you got on :)


   ❤️

Love, ML x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig