Friday 29 September 2017

How to maintain your summer glow ft. Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Glow Moisturiser review

Hey m'darls,

Hope you are all well.

I've only been back from my holiday for just over ten days but I am already experiencing major holiday blues! :(

As usual, one of the main things I love about being on holiday in the summer is catching a golden tan, I mean, who doesn't? I don't know about you, but life is so much better when you're tanned. I also love how just under five minutes, I can have all my make-up done and be ready to roll-out as I don't need to spend ages concealing, applying foundation and contouring my face to stop me looking like a mini Casper.I must say that I'm quite fortunate to be one of those people who tans quite easily, however it is such a struggle to maintain that golden glow once you are back in the rainy U.K.

This year, I was determined to find a product that would help me to prolong that natural tanned look, without needing to apply any heavy dark foundation on my face.
Whilst shopping in John Lewis, I came across the Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow moisturiser. If you know me, I love CT products so I was sold right away. This product claimed to be "summer in a bottle" with pigments that morph into your skin developing into a natural looking tan.


Verdict... It does just that!

As usual, I like to show you the difference so that you can see the results for yourselves.



As you can tell, this moisturiser really helped to even out my skin tone, whilst maintaining that natural looking glow. I absolutely love it!

If I want to look even more tanned, I simply apply some light bronzer on my cheek bones and I feel as if I have just spent the day soaking up the sun. I used this every day whilst on holiday in the evenings and I have been using it every day since being back from my holiday to try to maintain my tan as long as possible. Out of ten, I'd rate it a solid 9!

For those with oily prone skin, one thing to look out for is that this moisturiser dries up very dewy and becomes even dewier throughout the day. However, I am one of those with oil prone skin in my T-zone but I still find this product a must have go-to if I am popping out of the house for a few hours.

How about you, have you tried this product before? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

❤️

   Love, ML x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig