Wednesday 15 July 2015

Peanut Butter Balls

I have been seeing these being featured all over fitness blogs, Instagram, Twitter, you name it they're everywhere!
Now, I don't know about you but I LOVE peanut butter and when I first saw these, my jaw dropped at how delicious they looked.

I knew I had to make them, so finally this afternoon I had some spare time to give them a try :)



I was rather impressed with my first attempt at making these, I know that generally they're supposed to be "mini" balls, however I was too impatient and eager to eat them so I made large ones instead ;)

I used a recipe that I found on the food network website which you can find here but alternatively you can follow any online recipe's for "Peanut butter balls".
They're really easy to make and the prep time is only 10 minutes. I used crushed almonds and walnuts to coat them and after 20 minutes in the fridge they were ready to eat. This recipe made 15 balls, however I'm assuming that smaller portions could make between 20 and 22.

Next time, I will definitely stick to making smaller portions as I couldn't manage more than two consecutive balls...Oops!


How about you, do you like PB balls?

If you give this recipe a try, let me know how you got on :)

  ❤️

Love, ML x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig