Sunday 5 August 2018

New Look Bargain - £2 Foundation


Hello my Beautyholics,

I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having!

Today, I want to blog about a recent purchase which I thought was totally worth sharing with you all.

Last week I was browsing through New Look and stumbled across their makeup section as they had a HUGE sale on. I mean, there was items, cheaper than chips which I thought was really, really good! I don't know about you, but I am one of those people who really struggles to find a good bargain when browsing through sales - probably because I get annoyed half way through and just give up!

Anyway, I had some time to spare so I actually stopped to look through things properly and I noticed they had put some foundations on sale for as cheap as £2. I checked their original price and they were usually going for £4.99 (still pretty cheap). However, since I rarely find foundations as inexpensive as that, I thought I would give them a shot. I have actually not been wearing much foundation lately, mostly because I have got a bit of a tan and have particularly been enjoying using the HDBrows Sun Stick, which I blogged about last week (just popping the link for it here "High Definition Beauty must haves - Sun, Sculp & Glow Sticks".

At the moment, all of my foundations are a bit light for me as I am trying to hold onto my sun-tan for as long as possible and I have not really wanted to go out and splash dollars on a darker foundation which I probably wont get through.
So anyway, I decided to give this foundation a go and I picked up a slightly darker shade in "Natural Tan". It comes in this really basic black tube - reminds me a little of the MAC foundations and for the price, I feel like its quite a generous size.






The foundation comes out in really small amounts, which is great because you don't waste any of it. I was super impressed with how the colour matches my skin and it is a very light formula. It is also very buildable, however in the photo below I had only applied a very small amount.


I applied it in the morning with the rest of my makeup and it stayed on all day. It's perfect to even out your skin tone and to just add a touch of glow to your skin whilst still looking makeup free! Out of 10, I would definitely rate this foundation a solid 8/10.

I'd love to hear how you guys have found New Look makeup and whether anyone else has tried their foundations?

Let me know in the comments!


 ❤️

 Love, ML x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig