Sunday 27 March 2016

Review: LEE STAFFORD poker straight hair shampoo and conditioner minis


Hello there Beautyholicgirls,

First of all, HAPPY EASTER! 

I love love these occasions, I was brought up in a family who follows Christian traditions so Easter is a very special day where we celebrate together and feast on lots and lots of food! :P 

Before I get started, just a little disclaimer that this blog post is not in any way sponsored and I have purchased both these products to try out and review with my own means and it was my decision to do so. 

                                 



So since I woke up in a great mood, planning to have a lovely relaxed day, I thought I would blog a bit to give you my review on the Lee Stafford straight hair shampoo and conditioner minis. 

I had heard about Lee Stafford products a lot and I've always been attracted by the bright pink packaging that most of his products come in. I mean, for those who know me you'll know that if something comes in pink I'm basically half sold already :D

A few years back, I had tried the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment and I absolutely loved it. It smells lush and unlike most other treatments my hair stayed smelling nice until I next washed it. However, because my hair is prone to getting oily this treatment did not help fight off the oils. The consistency was very creamy and had a tendency to make my hair go greasy. Nevertheless, I would recommend it because on the first day my hair really did look and feel great.

I naturally have straight hair but a few hours after washing my hair it starts to flick out and wave a bit around the bits that sit on my shoulders. So, this time round I thought I'd give his products another go and decided to go for the Mini Poker Straight hair Shampoo and Conditioner, hoping that it would help to keep it straight for longer. 

So far, I have used the two together for the past 3 washes and I have noticed a slight difference with the way my hair feels and sits throughout the day. I found that my hair managed to stay straight without doing the weird flicks that it usually does. After sleeping on it I woke up with the usual "flicks"-but I was expecting this to happen anyway...
All in all, I must say I was impressed! I managed to pick these minis up for under £3 each in Boots as they had the 3 for 2 in the minis section. 

I would definitely recommend them for those who have naturally straight hair as it really does help to keep it soft and smooth for the whole day. In addition, it smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair in between washes. 

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and I wish you all an amazing week ahead! 


❤️

   Love, ML x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig