Thursday 31 December 2015

Billion Dollar Brows Review

Hello beautyholics,

I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas :) 
Today I am back to review two amazing eyebrow kit must-haves!

I recently applied for a Billion Dollar Brows campaign on Brandbacker and I was super lucky to be accepted and to have been sent two amazing kits to review for my lovely blog readers :) 


I'm all in when it comes to make up but one thing that I don't really do is my eyebrows. My eyebrows are naturally quite thin and with the occasional trip to the eyebrow salon they are pretty much good to go. Nevertheless, I must admit I do lust over Instagram posts with girls that have amazing eyebrows that are bang on "fleek". So I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try out some eyebrow products and to see how I got on. 

I received two kits to review, one of them was the Best Sellers Kit (right in the picture) which comes with 4 items: 
  • Universal Brow Pencil: Formulated to work with all skin tones & hair colors, whether you are a blonde or a brunette. Best of all, The Billion Dollar Brow Pencil is automatic, it always stays sharp and requires no pencil sharpener
  • Brow Duo Pencil: Brow Duo Highlighter allows you to highlight your brow bone to add gorgeous definition and warmth. Works with any skin tone. Plus, they've added a handy universal concealer to the opposite end of the pencil
  • Brow Gel: Locks in your look, giving your eyebrows a long-lasting, radiant glow while keeping them perfectly in place all day
  • Smudge Brush: A flat, synthetic brush which is ideal for applying creamy cosmetics like the Brow Duo Pencil




I thought it would be good for me to post pictures of my eyebrows before and after using each kit separately. So here we have the before and after picture of my eyebrows using the Best Sellers Kit:




As you can see the results are very natural and subtle. I'm not a fan of big sluggish eyebrows so I am actually really pleased with the result of this kit. The products do however allow you to build the results if you wish to have them thicker and darker. 

I then tested out the 60 seconds to beautiful brows. This kit only comes with a brush and a brow powder in taupe. 

Like I said I am far from a pro when it comes to eyebrows and I must say this really did take me 60 seconds to apply. It was super easy and it is buildable. As you can see I have very dark, almost black eyebrows, but I feel that the result is really nice and once again very natual looking :)
Billion Dollar Brows are actually stocked in Boots, and you can find the kits that I have reviewed "here", you can even buy each item individually for less! Alternatively, Billion Dollar Brows also have their own website where you can purchase these two kits as well as other products in their eyebrow range. 

Billion Dollar Brows are currently hosting a Give-away contest where 3 UK winners will receive a prize package consisting of the Billion Dollar Brows "Best Sellers Kit". I hope that one of you lovely readers will be amongst the lucky winners. You can enter it by clicking on the side banner or here.
So make sure you have entered! Good Luck! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a very happy new year!

❤️

   Love, ML x

[Post Powered by BrandBacker]
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig