Tuesday 29 March 2016

New Bloggers UK Tag

Hello Beautyholicgirls,

How are you all? 

I must say that since joining a lovely community of new beauty and lifestyle bloggers I am getting tagged in lots of beauty tags. Today's post is a little collaboration with the lovely girls I have met through the NewBloggersUK instagram page...which I incite all of you UK bloggers to join! ;) 
If you'd like to know more about the community check out my New bloggers UK community post! 

1. What is your favourite Brand and why? 
This is a hard one. I like a lot of different brands across high-end and drug-store ones and also depends on whether it's beauty or fashion. However, I must say that at the moment I am really loving Charlotte Tilbury. I love how sleek and classy the packagings are. I also absolutely love her foundations and lipsticks, everything feels so luxurious when you're applying it...MAC would be a definite runner-up though! :)

2. Why do you wear makeup and what does it do for you?
I wear makeup because I like that it helps me emphasise my natural features. For example, I naturally have quite big eyes and thanks to mascara I can make them look even bigger!. I also enjoy the experience of applying make-up as it helps me feel feminine and girly.

3. How would you describe your personal style?
This really depends on the day and how I am feeling. Although I think that generally my style is quite girly. 


4. What is your favourite beauty product for under £10?
The Collection Extreme 24hr Felt-tip liner. It is super easy to apply and it's only £2.99


5. Who is your biggest blog inspiration?
My favourite inspiration is Kathleen Lights, even though I'm not sure if she blogs her YouTube make up videos are AMAZING!


6. What's one makeup product you can't live without?
Mascara...But for those who read my blog, I bet you already knew that ;)


7. What's one makeup product you can live without?
Eyeshadow as I don't wear it all the time anyway :)


8. What is one beauty tip you swear by?
Blinking when you apply mascara to ensure each lash is coated from the bottom up!

9. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love that it takes my mind off stress. I also love the lovely blogging community that I have met, as well as the lovely girls I have spoken to thanks to The "NewBloggersUK" instagram page


10. What advice would you give to bloggers/aspiring bloggers? 
Just start! I wanted to start blogging since I was 17 but I was always worried about people not being interested etc. and allowed myself to get put off by it. As a result I didn't start until 7 months ago when I was 21. That's 4 years that I have wasted...dont make the same mistake!! 


I hope you guys have enjoyed this post. Do feel free to follow us on Instagram so that you can also join this lovely community. Let us know what you think!


❤️

   Love, ML x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I definitely can't live without mascara either! I look like a different person without it haha! x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eleanor,
      I know, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's obsessed with mascara! Me too, I feel naked without it!

      Thanks for commenting sweet.
      Love ML x

      Delete
  2. So interesting questions! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig