Saturday 20 June 2015

Hello there and welcome to my blog :)

As you can see this is my first ever post. I am super excited to start this new adventure into blogging. I have wanted my own blog for a long time for over 2 years now but I have never had the courage to actually post anything. So here I am, finally taking the plunge!

My aim is for this blog to become my little place where I can share and talk about what I love. Beauty plays a huge part in my life. It's something I can't really begin to explain but when I enter a beauty store everything else around me no longer exists. It just makes me extremely happy! 

I love trying out new beauty products and recently I have grown a passion for making my own beauty treatments, such as hair and facial masks. I enjoy hearing what other people enjoy using as well as sharing my own thoughts and giving advice to others. 

I know that there are so many of you out there who have a passion for all-things beauty and generally hearing about other people's lifestyles. If you're one of those people, then keep an eye on this blog as I have lots of exciting content I will be blogging about in the coming weeks.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and see you soon. 

       

        Love, ML x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheBeautyholicGirl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig